Summer Color Burst 5K Walk/Run
Saturday, May 20, 2017
We Need Your Help. Join Our Team.
If you're not in the mood to run, but would like to be part of the race, we welcome your help with open arms. We need as many volunteers as possible to make this event a success!
We're looking for volunteers to do the following:
- Color Stations
- Color Powder Makers
- Course Flaggers
- Water Stations
- Packet pickup day (May 19th at West Homer after school)
- Registration Table & Race Day Packet Pick-Up
- Face Painters and Happy Hair
- Race day Setup/Clean-Up (At Start and Finish Line)
- Celebration Volunteers (Cooks, Raffle Prize Manager, T-Shirt Sales)
- Bakers (We need donated baked goods!)
Groups, Organizations and Schools
Get volunteer hours for your school, or get your group or organization in front of our runners. We would love to have you help our race!
If you're interested in volunteering, please complete the form below, or contact Andie Manuel at 907-539-1068, or by email at email@example.com.